Business Assurance Assessor
Job Reference Number: MIH080222
To provide a quality review service ensuring that “best advice” and “best practice” are adopted within the Company structure.
Working as part of a team the role entails checking cases that our appointed representatives submit in an ongoing effort to ensure that ‘best advice’ is being given to their clients and the FCAs principle of ‘Treating Customers Fairly’ is being applied. The checking of cases will ensure a compliant sales process is being demonstrated and recorded within our internal system. This will contribute to ensuring that a positive customer culture is embedded within the organisation.
Your primary responsibility will be to verify the standards of advice given and to clearly report the findings to all relevant parties; recommending remedial action where appropriate and duly monitoring the progress of any such action plans. You will have the opportunity to assist with training needs; act as a point of reference for the business and maintain Management Information for senior management.
You will build positive relationships with advisors through regular contact and feedback. You will also be encouraged to maintain your personal development and continue to progress with industry qualifications to achieve a positive customer culture.
- Check cases to ensure that customers are treated fairly and that documentation meets FCA and Mortgage Intelligence Holdings’ requirements and ensure a positive customer culture
- Assessment of Mortgage, general insurance and protection cases against regulatory and in-house standards ensuring a positive customer outcome
- Increase standards of record keeping, and documentation
- Provide feedback to all advisers regarding cases checked ensuring that positive relationships are both built and maintained ensuring efficient and fair outcome for customers.
- Provide feedback to field staff to ensure consistency for continuous monitoring.
- Reporting results of assessments and monitoring responses.
- Analysis of results to identify trends, areas of development and potential risks.
- Experience in the regulated mortgage and/or protection environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- High level of accuracy & attention to detail