Compliance is undeniably a huge part of how we all do business. That is why our compliance team are experts at ensuring we proactively approach changes to regulation. Our goal is to work with Appointed Representatives early, to reduce the impact that changes have on their business and to ensure that they are fully equipped to deal with any compliance challenges that come their way.
You can look after your clients whilst our compliance team keep an eye on the bigger picture. They work behind the scenes to ensure they have a clear understanding of developments and regulation, whilst our Appointed Representatives have the time to fully engage with their clients and provide them the same expert advice.
“We’re driven by our commitment to provide the very best service and support to our Appointed Representative members, with a solid and secure financial foundation combined with our extensive industry expertise.“
Stephen Adams Head of Compliance
By becoming an Appointed Representative of Mortgage Intelligence, we will take full regulatory responsibility for all your mortgage, protection and general insurance business. We want you to enjoy the freedom of running your business, with the peace of mind that we are looking after your compliance needs.
As an Appointed Representative of our mortgage network you will receive.
- FCA authorisation as an Appointed Representative
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Comprehensive Resource Hub to help you meet FCA requirements
- Enhanced point of sale system from the Key
- Fast turnaround of promotional materials
- Regular compliance bulletins to keep you up-to-date
- Face-to-face and office-based compliance support and guidance
- User-friendly compliance documentation
- Complaints handling