Business Development Manager
Location: Field based/Hybrid
Job Reference Number: MIH260923
You must be able to commute into Bournemouth.
- To promote the services of Mortgage Intelligence Holdings (networks and mortgage club).
- To maximise business volumes and growth by proactively managing appointed representatives and directly authorised broker firm relationships.
- Recruit high quality appointed representatives to the Mortgage Intelligence Network
- To increase written business placed through Mortgage Intelligence Holdings by increasing the number of advisers within the AR networks and development of AR network and DA club relationships
- Achievement of sales and recruitment targets
Key Responsibilities to include:
- Prospect high quality brokers to join the network propositions.
- Conduct initial interviews with potential appointed representative firms to establish suitability as a new member to the networks.
- Support and guide new members on application process and authorisation process.
- Build and maintain close working relationships with all broker firms to ensure they are up-to-date with the services on offer.
- Promote and support specific marketing exercises and promotions as directed by Head of Sales
- Identify and exploit business development opportunities to increase sales nationally.
- Provide timely reports detailing the result of activity.
- Work closely with Broker Support Team to share information about broker firms with a view to securing increased sales.
- Carry out ad hoc tasks as may be delegated to you by your line manager as required by the business.
- Ensure behaviour reflects high standards in line with FCA regulation on Consumer Duty to achieve positive customer outcomes.
Measures of success:
- Achievement of recruitment targets
- Achievement of income targets derived from mortgages across the network and club