Mortgage and Protection Adviser
Salary: Commission based
Job Reference Number: PFL290819
Are you a mortgage and protection adviser working within an estate agency, bank or building society and seeking your next career step? Then look no further…
We are a long-standing professional company with many years’ experience in the financial services industry, seeking a successful, experienced and fully qualified Mortgage and Protection Adviser to help develop the company’s long-term ambition to grow. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced adviser to take the next step into self-employment, with the support and expertise of an established Appointed Representative firm to guide and support you.
Remuneration is commission based.
Administration support is provided to help you deliver an excellent service to your customers – this will include regular updates to your customers and monitoring of your cases from application to completion meaning you can spend your time building your business.
- Cultivating relationships with clients recognising their needs, selling life, critical illness and income protection policies alongside mortgages as commonplace – we will help you to hone your sales skills in this area.
- Visit our Derby office monthly to keep updated and share your knowledge and experience with other advisers.
- Full CeMap or equivalent financial services qualification
- Minimum 1 year’s advising experience within past 2 years (CAS ideal)
- Although we can supply a small number of leads your own lead source or ability to network to gain leads would be beneficial
- This position will require you to be comfortable with working on your own from home or from your own small office
- Excellent ability to build rapport with customers
- An honest and professional approach along with exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to show empathy to customers and your colleagues alike
- Full driving licence and own vehicle a must
If you are interested, please provide your most recent CV and apply using the link below: