Mortgage and Protection Adviser
Location: Central London & South West London
Job Reference Number: CPF280223
Capital Private Finance was established in 2010 and specialises in high net worth (HNW) property finance working very closely with over 110 branches of Hamptons and John D Wood premium estate agents in London and the south of England.
We are part of Countrywide Limited which is a subsidiary of Connells Group. Working with the award winning Mortgage Intelligence Network.
Our Advisers provide specialist advice to clients regarding their property-based finance needs and are able to assist those with complex income structures and more unusual circumstances. They are able to utilise bridging, commercial, development and other structures within their solutions for our clients. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Mortgage Adviser to join our team of 30 advisers in both central and south west London.
- Provide professional advice to our new clients introduced via our introducers
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Mortgage adviser and hold full CeMAP or equivalent qualification
- Provide an excellent level of service and a clear understanding of the regulatory framework
- A drive and enthusiasm to succeed
- The ability to build relationships across our business
Within this role you will be provided with:
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission paid monthly and annual loyalty bonus
- Minimum 25 day holiday, car allowance, pension and access to life assurance, healthcare and other employee benefits
- Opportunity to work with premium brands, Hamptons and John D Wood and their leads
- Leads from our estate agency introducers
- You will be supported with by both a Sales Manager and Business Assurance Manager and you will join a successful team
- Hybrid work environment