Part-time Administrator – Mortgages
Location: Hybrid / Lyndhurst, Southampton
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Job Reference Number: KNI050124
Are you looking for a rewarding career in the mortgage industry? Do you have excellent organisational and communication skills? If so, you might be the perfect candidate for the position of mortgage administrator at Knightwood Mortgages.
As a mortgage administrator, you will be responsible for processing mortgage applications, liaising with lenders and clients, preparing loan documents, and ensuring compliance with relevant regulations. You will also provide administrative support to the mortgage advisers and managers, and handle any queries or issues that may arise.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under time pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- A positive and professional attitude
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A supportive and friendly work environment
- Opportunities for training and career development
- Flexible/part-time working hours and remote work options
We look forward to hearing from you!